SimDragon's Journal

Sunday, March 18, 2007


Argh... I wrote a longish post yesterday, but I wasn't able to publish it... *sigh* Let's see how much I can remember of what I wrote!

We went down to Yallingup last Sunday to check out Rosneath Farm. We really liked what we saw and intend to move there when we are in a financial position to be able to do so.  We are likely to need to continue renting until that time so that we will be able to build a house at Rosneath. The question still remains as to where we will rent, whether we will move somewhere else, and if so, when... but I don't want to worry about that too much until I have my whole Sound Therapy website up.

Speaking of Sound Therapy, my site is coming along well. I'm over halfway through it now - well, the first stage anyway (the 2nd stage will be translating the whole lot into spanish). I plan to have it online by the end of this month, as I have an ad appearing in The Senior newspaper.  

Ariana is growing very fast. I will need to update her website tomorrow. ;) We don't have so many photos or videos of the last few weeks, unfortunately, but we will need to rectify that as she has reached so many milestones lately - laughing, rolling over... and now she is sleeping in her cot rather than a bassinette. We did take some videos of her today, but Marcos is too shy to put them online as he is singing to her in them! I hope I can convince him to change his mind, as they are really beautiful videos of their interaction.

Well, I better get some sleep - we have quite a busy day coming up tomorrow...

Home