SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, November 28, 2006


It's a girl!!!

Ariana Angelica Carot Collins was born on Wednesday 22nd November at 08:08 am. She was born at 37 weeks gestation (ie 3 weeks early), and is thus a smallish baby (though considerably bigger than I was when I was born!), weighing 6 lb 8 oz (2.955 kg) and measuring 46 cm in length.

Our little angel gets her looks from her daddy, which includes a large amount of very dark hair on her head! She is a real cutie.

We were discharged from the hospital this afternoon, and are slowly settling into our new routine at home... though it is going to take a while to establish just what that is, since I am still recovering from a Caesarian, so there is a lot I can't and won't be able to do for quite some weeks yet, so Marcos is home as well, doing the vast majority of things around the house!

It is absolutely wonderful to be a mother -I can't imagine life without Ariana anymore. She is so adorable!

I hope to organise some sort of online photo album for Ariana in coming days... watch this space for the address. ;)


Home