SimDragon's Journal

Saturday, September 30, 2006


Stop Australia embarking into dangerous territory by selling Uranium! Sign the petition at: www.stopuraniumexport.com

On a different note, why on earth do people by things from companies that spam? In just 2 months, the guest book on my Rotaract club's website has received over 2,000 spam messages!!! 4 MB worth!! I receive about 100 spam messages a day to my work email account, and who knows how much else I receive to my other accounts. All the spam we receive keeps blowing our quota on our Rotaract ISP, which is very, very frustrating. So please... don't ever, every consider buying ANYTHING from anyone that believes spam is a legitimate way of advertising. If nobody bought from those companies, then spam would die out as it would be unprofitable.

Home