SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


I'm in Hong Kong!

Well, I'm just in transit... I'm on my way to Manila, to attend the 3rd Annual Asia Pacific Regional Rotaract Conference. I went to the first one in Hong Kong 2 years ago, and it was AWESOME. I didn't make it to the APRRC in Taiwan last year, unfortunately, as it was too close to Interota to afford both, but not close enough to combine them both in the one trip, especially since I also travelled to the Rotaract Preconvention last year.

Travelling alone doesn't phase me, if I know there will be Rotaractors at the other end waiting for me. ;) I quite enjoy it, but would enjoy it even more if Marcos could be here with me now. I don't know if we will be able to experience any Rotaract conferences together, apart from AIRAUP... which was quite a different experience, being totally out of my element as it was completely in spanish! I would like Marcos to be able to see me in action, speaking at a conference... but my days of Rotaract are numbered, and so too will be my days travelling, I think, with a baby to think about next year!

Not a lot else to report at this stage... I'm intending to ramp up my Sound Therapy work, which will be particularly useful once I'm at home with a bub, so that's quite exciting... I've got a lot of ideas. I just need the time to put them into action!

Well, I'll likely be offline now until Monday. I decided not to lug my laptop around with me this time, so I doubt I will get internet access once I get to Manila... I imagine I will be rather busy hanging around with friends old and new from the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong... :)

Home