SimDragon's Journal

Monday, July 10, 2006


Feeling a bit tired at the moment - I haven't been sleeping well. I had a bizarre dream yesterday where a whole heap of past Rotaractors came back and completely took over. The disturbing part of the dream was that I couldn't speak, and couldn't even breathe... I had to really force myself to wake out of that dream. Very odd.

I'm feeling quite in stasis at the moment... I feel like I can't get on with life while I'm living with my parents. I feel very much like a child rather than an adult, as mum doesn't give me any personal space. She woke me from a snooze yesterday as she was making quite a lot of noise "cleaning up" my dressing table and putting my things in the cupboard. I'm 29!! I can do that myself! Unfortunately, there aren't any affordable houses in Perth anymore, not even on the outskirts of the metro area. So buying a house is out of the question. I guess I may need to consider renting a place, but that's dead money... it will reduce the money available for a house deposit substantially, and I have had a lot of bad experiences with very dodgy real estate agents, so I hate renting because of having to deal with them too. *sigh* I'm not sure how I'm going to solve that one right now, unless anyone knows of any houses for sale under $200,000 ...

Also not getting anything done on my days off yet. *sigh* I would like to get organised a home - organise a variety of Rotaract things, sort through some belongings and get rid of a lot of stuff, but it's just not happening. About all I can manage to do at the moment is sleep! I have a feeling that is only going to get worse...

Home