SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Feeling very lethargic at the moment. There are plenty of things I ought to do - catch up with my email, updates for the ROTI website, answer letters... but I just don't feel like it right now. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm not lethargic enough to sleep (though it is coming up on 10:30 pm)... just in the mood to read / watch something. The only problem is, I've run out of books in english to read here, unless you count the 2 SitePoint books I have with me on PHP and JavaScript (which are good to read, but right now I feel like entertainment, noto studying!). I did read one of Marcos's magazines on Biophotonics, which was kinda interesting, but still more in the studying department rather than entertaining. I don't want to use my brain. :p So I've been perusing a few forums... not a lot else. Well, apart from working earlier.

I'm running out of ideas of what else to read...

Aha! Brain wave! For something totally mindless to read... I thought I'd check if Big Brother 2006 is on, and it is! Day 24 already. Well, I can't watch it, but I found last year that reading it was more entertaining than watching it anyway. Admittedly, it means more if you actually watch the show and remember who is who, but what the heck? With articles and updates throughout the day of what the housemates are doing (including sleeping), that ought to keep me occupied for a while... (sad eh?)

Home