SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, December 08, 2005


I've just realised that my biggest challenge while I am away will not be adapting to life in a foreign country, but rather not having any of my close female friends within calling distance.

There are a few close female friends I chat with, some of which are overseas, but those that aren't in Perth are generally in Taiwan, which is the same time zone as Perth. And it has just occurred to me that I may not be able to chat with any of them while I am away... That is going to be tough...

Sometimes I'm tired, sometimes I'm shot
Sometimes I don't know how much more I've got
Maybe I'm headed over the hill
Maybe I've set myself up for the kill
Tell me how much do you think you can take
Until the heart in you is starting to break?
Sometimes it feels like it will

Darling I don't know why I go to extremes
Too high or too low there ain't no in-betweens
You can be sure when I'm gone
I won't be out there too long
Darling I don't know why I go to extremes
-- I Go To Extremes: Billy Joel

Home