SimDragon's Journal

Monday, November 14, 2005


The weather is warming up a bit... yeah!! With 3 weeks left of Spring, we are *finally* getting some spring weather...

I heard this morning that this year has actually been the hottest year on record, though you wouldn't believe it from our 'spring' this year. I guess the first half of this year was very hot... This coming summer is supposed to be quite hot too, but I won't be here to know...

Feeling a little melancholy.. with just one month to go before I go on my trip, I am feeling very impatient, wanting it to be time to leave already! I have my tickets and my new passport now, and hopefully all the gifts I will need for people. ;) I have a number of other things to organise before I go though... a little leave from work, so I can actually have some holidays while I am away, cancelling my parking permit at work, setting up my laptop to connect to the servers at work (I have the VPN working, and can connect to the web server, but not our DUIT servers, yet...)

So close, and yet still so far away...

Home