SimDragon's Journal

Saturday, November 05, 2005


I lost 1.1 kg!! Yay!!! I'm still not being as strict as I ought to, but heck, if I can lose a kg and still enjoy food then that's not so bad...

Still very tired... I can sleep in tomorrow, but that won't necessarily help. :p

Had a fun time with my club last night. We met to buy souvenirs to send to a Rotaract Club in Mexico (I also bought some for my upcoming trip to Argentina). We also bought Barry the Koala, which is already proving to be a heap of fun!! We have just over a month to enjoy Barry's company, before I take him to Argentina. I will get a little more time with him in Argentina, before hopefully passing him on to Uruguay or Paraguay in mid January. Hopefully clubs will look after him well.

Got a quiet day catching up with things at home tomorrow. ;)

Cast your eyes on the ocean
Cast your soul to the sea
When the dark night seems endless
Please remember me

-- Dante's Prayer - Lorrena McKennitt

Home