SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, October 13, 2005


Life is good. ;)

First day back at college, and I have my motivation back. Yeah!

I thought I would have to resit my last Anatomy & Physiology test, as I hadn't studied for it whatsover, and missed the class that covered half of the topics. :p I honestly had to guess the answers. I have never been so unprepared for a test before, ever! But... I passed!! I even managed to get a B!! I have no idea how!! But I'm happy. :)

I've even got the hang of quickly working out the right remedy for our homoeopathy case studies. ;) I still don't remember any of the remedies off the top of my head, but at least it is making sense now. I'm just not sure what the deal is with the assessments for homoeopathy, as we have only done 1 of the 3 scheduled tests to date. Hmmm. Hopefully I can ask the lecturer when she returns from interstate.

Now that I have the motivation to get on with my studies, I'm going to be out most of next week. :P Still, I think that week will be unusual, and I can hopefully get back on with things the week after.

And the weather is *finally* warming up!! About time!! So things are great all round. ;)

Home