SimDragon's Journal

Friday, October 21, 2005


It's been a busy, busy week! And the weekend is going to be even busier.

Julia's wedding last weekend was lovely. Simon & Ania's wedding is coming up this weekend. Two weddings in the same week, and then nothing. :p I can't make it to the next wedding I have been invited to, in January, unfortunately, as I will be in Argentina! I'm Matron of Honour for Simon & Ania's wedding, and have been busy with wedding rehearsals, fittings for my bridesmaid's dress etc. Sunday is going to be a very long day - I am going to be exhausted next week!! I'm already feeling very tired now!!

A past Rotaract friend currently living in Singapore is in Perth this week on business, so it has been great to spend some time with him. Saturday will be interesting, as we will be doing the Fremantle Prison Tunnels Tour, which includes a little bit of canoeing!! :p After 2 1/2 hours of that, we will meet up with some of my club for drinks and dinner, which should be really nice!

'Til I'm 6 feet under baby I don't need a bed, gonna live when I'm alive, I'll sleep when I'm dead ...

Home