SimDragon's Journal

Monday, October 10, 2005


FIG JAM ;)

I resurrected an ad for my Rotaract Club at Seek Volunteer about a week ago, and we've had 3 applications already. ;)

I choose to lead by example, and I have to admit, I do a damn fine job. *grin*

13 members + 5 prospectives, and I'm only just warming up. ;) I love a challenge, especially when someone challenges my credibility or expertise. I'm not afraid to prove I'm right and that I know full well what I am doing. :D

Hit me with your best shot!
Why don’t you hit me with your best shot!
Hit me with your best shot!
Fire away!

(Thanks Pat Benatar... precisely my thoughts too ;) )

PS: I hate it when other people take credit for my work. I'm a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due! Unfortunately not everyone seems to share my ethics...

Home