SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Very, very tired...

I returned home from Munich in the early hours of Monday morning, and have been struggling with jet lag ever since. That's quite unusual for me, but I have also had a throbbing headache most of that time, which hasn't been helping me sleep!

I finally took something for the headache this morning, as I had to go back to work. Staying in bed all day just wasn't possible (d'oh!)... Now that is is after lunch, I desparately want to go back to sleep! I am contemplating not going to Rotaract tonight (I've just had a whole week of Rotaract!) but we will see how things go...

Munich was wonderful - THE best airport I've been to in terms of getting through immigration quickly!! And the immigration officers are quite friendly too! Interota was great, well worth going to, even though numbers were down. It made it easier to get to know other Rotaractors better as there weren't so many to meet. There were still a number I didn't meet, but I think I met a decent percentage of them.. ;)

Photos are gradually being added to http://photos.yahoo.com/interota2005

Life is almost back to normal... I will be happy when I have got over my jet lag though! I just want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Home