SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Not much to add right now, but this may be my last chance to post for a while, as I am leaving for Munich in 2 days... ;)

I am now avoiding caffeine as much as possible. I had a shocking caffeine withdrawal headache yesterday. :p I ended up spending most of the day sleeping. I had intended to complete a powerpoint presentation for Interota instead, but I'm glad now I didn't as I got an email from the organisers last night to say they want to change everything (and I mean EVERYTHING - my 2 hour workshop now looks like it is going to run over 7 hours, with a co-presenter, and they expect us to build a global website by the end of it... I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry, so I'll pick laugh...)

*sigh*

It's going to be strange being offline for 9 days... :S I just hope Munich provides enough distractions (ie interactions with other Rotaractors) to make it worthwhile. With 2 days to go I'm starting to rue my decision to go to Interota...

Oh well... off to the Faculty Office to look at a computer problem...

Home