SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, September 29, 2005


I've got a secret I can keep
You won't get it out of me
You ain't supposed to stoop that low
You want me but I don't know


Whatever happened to Chocolate Starfish? They were a brilliant Aussie band! No one appears to have put their lyrics online though! So I guess I will be the first. ;)

Blasting furnace I can't (? beat? peak?)
Coz we both need to let off steam
You keep hopin', pokin', stokin'
I just might explode on you

Lay me down
You can kiss my ...

(Fire) Kiss my, kiss my burning flame
(Fire) Coz we both need to feel that heat again


Kiss My Fire is quite a sexually charged song, but it is my favourite Chokky Starfish song ;)

Ice and water I can order
Nothing's gonna take your taste away
You make sure the temperature soars
Wrapping your lips around my flame


It would be much easier if I could get the CD cover out of storage so I can read the lyrics rather than trying to listen to them ... *sigh*

Lay me down...

Oh, We're hip to hip, chest to chest
Boil (and ???) has been put to the test
Goodness me you're cooking me
Won't you kiss my

(Fire) You kiss my, you kiss my burning flame
(Fire) Coz we both need to feel that heat again

(Fire) You kiss my, you kiss my burning flame
(Fire) Kiss me, (Fire) come on kiss me (Fire)...

Don't you touch what you can't afford
You think you're above the law
What's mine is mine
Don't you step across that line

Lay me down, lay me down, lay me down

Oooohoooooo oooohooooooo

(Fire) Kiss my, you kiss my burning flame
(Fire) We both need to feel that heat again

(Fire) Kiss my, kiss my burning, kiss my burning flame
(Fire) Coz we both need to feel that heat again


Yeah! ;)

I'll fill in the blanks once I work out what they are :p

BTW, I am SOOOOO happy iTunes finally introduced somewhere to put lyrics for songs. ;) Now for the time consuming part... adding the lyrics for the 4939 songs I have there currently. My CD collection is rather large! I hate to think how much money I have spent on CDs over the years... *sigh*

Home