SimDragon's Journal

Monday, August 15, 2005


This is one of those days I shouldn't have got out of bed... :P

I didn't sleep too well last night, and felt quite unwell this morning. I seriously contemplated calling in sick. I finally dragged myself out of bed around 7am... felt slightly better after breakfast and a cup of rosemary tea. I ended up getting to work late though, and even managed to leave my lunch at home, after going to all the effort to actually make something to bring!! *sigh*

I still feel a little unsettled, though now it is a little emotional turmoil as well as physical. It's kinda had to explain. But I think I need to put together a playlist in my iTunes which doesn't have any love songs of any description. :p That probably won't leave me with many songs to listen to...

Home