SimDragon's Journal

Friday, August 19, 2005


Life is not so good...

Day 3 of chest pain plus a refluxy type discomfit. Not only can I feel where my heart is in my chest, I can feel my entire digestive tract now too... *sigh* I don't know what's happening with my body. I didn't sleep at all last night... my heart was thudding in my chest the whole time, and I had to keep fighting feelings of nausea.

My Rotaract Club is going out to Karaoke tonight. That should be interesting to watch. :p I was really looking forward to it, but the way I'm feeling now, it doesn't hold quite so much appeal. I haven't sung karaoke before. If I was in a happier frame of mind, it could be quite fun, though I guess that depends on how my singing sounds. :p It's probably safest to stick to the "singing" in the rotaractnet chat on Sundays... in the chatroom, everyone's voice is good. ;) But my Bon Jovi singing partner, Nancy, can't make it this week. I will have to save up a song to sing with her the week after:

Misery likes company, I like the way that sounds
I've been trying to find the meaning, so I can write it down
Staring out the window, it's such a long way down
I'd like to jump, but I'm afraid to hit the ground


I can't write a love song the way I feel today
I can't sing no song of hope, I got nothing to say
Life is feeling kind of strange, since you went away
I sing this song to you wherever you are
As my guitar lies bleeding in my arms


-- Bon Jovi: My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms (These Days)

Home