SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, August 10, 2005


I didn't sleep at all well on Sunday morning... I had nightmare after nightmare. Very bizarre! When I finally got up, I felt like I hadn't slept at all. I've been very tired since then, even though I haven't had trouble sleeping since then! It was particularly difficult getting out of bed this morning. I could have happily stayed there a lot long! I can possibly sleep in a little on Sunday morning.

Aside from that, things are good. I need to look into get my own car - mum is getting very stroppy about continuing to share cars. I'm quite happy for her to use her car more.. I can try to use public transport etc more. I guess it's going out to college that makes it hard though... it takes a good 45 mins by car as it is. I would hate to try to do that by bus :S But... maybe I should, where possible. It would mean leaving home a lot earlier, and getting home later, but I suppose I could write letters or something on the bus?

*sigh*

Home