SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, July 14, 2005


I've been slowly uploading photos from my recent trip to my Yahoo photo album tonight. I've uploaded the pics from Argentina and Panama, and am partway through the Chicago ones. Since Yahoo now seems to offer unlimited space, I'm uploading the originals, so they are pretty big. Needless to say, it's a fairly time consuming process. Then again, resizing them first would take even longer... I've spent most of tonight on it, and I think I will have to give it away shortly and get some sleep! (It's coming up on 11pm; I started around 6:30 pm)

I had an echocardiogram today. It's rather disturbing watching an ultrasound of your heart. At least, that was my experience. It's nice to know my heart is there, and appearing to work reasonably well. ;) I have to wait now to see what the cardiologists make of it, but the lady who did the ultrasound reckoned everything looked ok to her. That's great news, but if that is the case, it means I need to get another test done (I think it was called a nuclear Thallium scan?) to try to find why my blood pressure is exceedingly low. *sigh*

I'm looking at going back to Argentina, hopefully in January, and hopefully for at least one month. I've spoken with Amber and Kirsty about it, and neither are terribly supportive of the idea. :( It will be interesting to see what my parents think when they return home this weekend. In light of how the others have reacted, I'm not expecting them to be thrilled either. It's not like I'm talking about moving there... just getting a better taste of the culture. No big deal..?? I think its exciting. It's a shame they aren't excited with / for me...

Home