SimDragon's Journal

Friday, July 01, 2005


I'm feeling less confused now, less melancholic. I'm still not sure what I want from life, but I guess that's the million dollar question.

Actually, I'm feeling quite happy, all said. My health is the best it has been in about 10 years. I'm back to a size 12 (after being a size 16 about 3 months ago, and 1 of those months saw me gallavanting around the Americas eating all the wrong things), and should be able to get to a size 10 easily if I remain disciplined. Staying there once I do reach it will likewise require discipline, but I think this time I actually have the right emotional frame of mind to achieve that. :)

I have one more assignment left to complete, then I will have finished my naturopathy course for this semester. We will have about 3 weeks off, which will fly by! I am taking a slightly heavier load next semester, which is probably not a good idea, but hey, I'm a sucker for punishment...

On the bright side, I have one more class left for reflexology, then 30 hours of student clinic, and I will be a qualified reflexologist!! Yay!!! I probably won't do anything with it just yet - I won't have time!! But it will be a relief to have at least have one thing finished.

Somewhere in the next couple of weeks I need to finish my 2nd module of Flower Essences, and also the final Aura Light module. And catch up on the last 3 lessons of Spanish. Eep!! Guess where the extra days from not having naturopathy classes for the next 3 weeks are going to go... No rest for the wicked...

I've enjoyed 3 weeks of being out and about. Now I'm going to remain chained to my computer again...

Home