SimDragon's Journal

Friday, July 29, 2005


Err... my mind has gone completely blank...

What was I going to write about again...???

Nothing terribly earth shattering, obviously...

Ummm....

Nearly the weekend, yay! It's going to be quite a busy one.

Tonight I'm going to see "War of the Worlds" with Sara, a Rotaractor from Italy who is now working in Perth until January or so. Tomorrow morning I have Spanish classes, then I'm going shopping with Amber, then after dinner it's Joanna's birthday party. I have no idea what to get her as a present... Sunday morning is going to be reflexology clinic... and then maybe I can sleep. ;) But not too much... Arrakis should be around for the rotaractnet chat, and I don't want to miss that! Especially when Fabricio joins in too... plenty of classic moments!

Current song stuck in my head: "Milkman's Son" by Ugly Kid Joe...
"When I see tomorrow I see you there.... when I look around I see you everywhere... your face is etched in to my mind... when it's all said and done, I'm feeling like the milkman's son..."

(I think my iPod needs to be recharged, so I can listen to some more songs, rather than have the same one stuck in my head... ;))

Home