SimDragon's Journal

Friday, June 24, 2005


I'm part way home... I'm not in Los Angeles, in the Qantas Club. Much nicer than sitting on the floor outside an Admiral's Club, as I have done for the past couple of weeks when in the airports in Chicago and Miami!!

I am very, very tired. I've got quite run down. I am really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed (no one setting their alarm clock, and hitting snooze every 10 minutes for at least an hour every morning....!!!! Man does that drive me NUTS!!)
I think I am going to spend the majority of what part of the weekend I do have home sleeping... :p

The downside to being back in Australia is that a lot of my now very close friends are in the Americas, and chatting with them online is going to be a lot harder now with the time difference!!!

I need to start thinking about Interota, after I have finished my assignments, and after that is booked, I will start trying to work out when and for how long (and how!) I will get back to Argentina... It's amazing how little time it takes for one's life to turn on its head. Three weeks ago I was planning to travel to as many different Preconventions & other International conferences as possible. Now I don't want to travel to anywhere except Argentina!! :p Unless I can ship all the Rotaractors there over to Perth to live... along with many aspects of their culture...

Home