SimDragon's Journal

Monday, June 27, 2005


I'm back home...

I'm bouncing off the walls...

I had a tremendous time, and normally returning home would be depressing. I'm a little surprised I'm still on a high, even though I've been home for 2 days now, and am getting back into the swing of work and study.

It will be interesting to see how long I continue going around in such a happy state!

Juliet was ecstatic about having me home, poor little pussy cat!! She didn't like the cattery one bit. The first day I was home, she wouldn't leave my side, and if I sat down, she jumped into my lap, and wouldn't let me move her! She's not normally that cuddly, but I wasn't complaining. She's returning to her normal routine as well, but it still a lot friendlier than usual. ;) She's normally a reasonably friendly cat, but she is actively seeking my company more often at the moment.

Life is good. Life would be better if I could go to Argentina again. ;) But life is definitely good...

Home