SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, June 29, 2005


I have had REO Speedwagon's "Can't Fight This Feeling" stuck in my head since I heard it on the plane last Friday / Saturday. I love that song - it has been a favourite of mine since it came outin 1987 - but it is starting to drive me a little nuts thinking of it over and over! :p

One of the lines holds particular relevance right now though:

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
I’ve been running round in circles in my mind


My life hasn't been the same since my trip... being able to go away, and really be in the now, has made me question every aspect of my life (again!!! I thought I had done enough of that last year!!). It's amazing how being away from everything, I didn't really miss any of it. It was quite eye opening. I never used to think I could just give up everything and move somewhere else. Now, that's not out of the question.

Home