SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, May 31, 2005


Wow, what a busy couple of weeks...

I am heading overseas this Friday, so I have been flat out trying to finish as many assignments as possible, as well as finalise anything I need to for the sale of my house, and packing to go away...

The packing side of thing has seen a number of shopping trips with mum so I could actually buy some nice clothes and shoes to take with me! Most of my clothes (prior to the shopping trips) were very old and very daggy. Now I have some nice clothes, yay! Now I won't feel so embarrased when I go out anywhere. :p I just wish I could finish losing the weight I want to lose so I can buy more clothes... I have enough nice clothes to get by for now (1 skirt, 1 pair of trousers, 1 pair of jeans etc) I've lost 8 kg so far, which I am very happy about. I do look a lot better. ;) It will be even better when I have lost another 10 kg! Going away for 3 weeks is probably going to make that rather difficult. Hopefully the walking I will do will counteract somewhat the food I will eat! I will just have to make a point of sticking to my SureSlim diet as strictly as possible when I return. It would be nice to actually look nice for summer this year...

My new laptop hasn't arrived yet. :( I really hope it arrives no later than Thursday! The one I had ordered was supposed to have arrived last week, but none of those models are in Australia still. So yesterday I agreed to change to a different (slightly better spec'ed) model, one which is definitely available here, so I can get it in time to go away. I just hope I get it early enough that I can transfer some data onto it!

I am very, very excited about going away. It is just a shame that I have to put Juliet in a cattery while I am away. She has abandonment issues, and when dad took his suitcases downstairs tonight (they are leaving first thing in the morning), Juliet started yowling like anything. She is not a happy pussy cat, and she knows what suitcases are!! It is going to be so difficult leaving her at the cattery. I am going to miss her terribly. I just hope she will be ok when Amber picks her up for me in 3 weeks...

I don't know if I will get much chance to use the internet while I am away, so this may be my last post for a while...

Home