SimDragon's Journal

Monday, April 25, 2005


Has it really been 3 weeks since I last posted?? Time flys by so fast.

I have actually been on holiday from my classes for the past 3 weeks, so you would have thought I would have had more time to write here. Not so... I have been using the extra time to do try catch up with things at home. A lot of that time again seems to have been spent on Rotaract, particularly training the next Presidents, and organising a new venue for my club (we finally have one, yay!)

Speaking of Rotaract, the problems with our sponsoring club have been solved in as much as their current President has said she won't come to meetings anymore. Since she doesn't want to work in with us, that is probably the best we could have hoped for. ;)

Finally got an offer on the house yesterday. YAY!!!! Settlement is when I am away, which is a bit of a blog. But it's all good. I will just need to pack up everything in the house sometime in the next month (which is also when I am going to be swamped with studying...)

I have tendonitis or something right now. My wrists have been really sore since Friday. It makes typing almost impossible. :( (Writing in this blog probably isn't the best thing I could be doing to rest them right now!) I've been trying to keep them strapped up as much as possible to reduce movement... But they are hurting quite a lot still right now. So I will write more another time...

Home