SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, March 23, 2005


It was 42 degrees today... at the end of March!! Not that I'm complaining.. .I *love* hot weather. :)

Had my 2nd homoeopathy consultation today. I'm definitely converted - I am amazed at how quickly the remedy I took last week worked. I have confidence that I will be able to finally cure some conditions I have put up with all my life!

A few other minor victories on the home front...

- the police file about my car accident last year is now closed. They admitted that it wasn't my fault at all :)

- the president of my Rotaract club's sponsoring Rotary club, after exchanging a number of very rude emails, has indicated she won't come to our meetings anymore. :) I actually would have been happy for her to come once a month, provided she not try to interfere as she has been to date.

Home