SimDragon's Journal

Monday, February 07, 2005


I hate Telstra! I have never had so many problems trying to use the internet as I have since moving back in with my parents and trying to use their Bigpond Cable. ARGH!!! I lost half of yesterday not being able to connect, while Scott fiddled around trying to get it to work, and when I got home today... no connection again.

Whenever I phone Telstra they say that it is not their fault, it is a network problem, but it isn't!! The network is fine. Damn how I miss my iiNet ADSL!!

Speaking of iiNet, I cancelled my ADSL (as it was costing me $79.95 / month) while I am living here with my parents - I have dropped it back to dial up to save $. I have just applied to see if it is at all possible to get ADSL at my parents house (we were told a year ago it wasn't because they have a RIM..?), and have found the $79.95 plan is different. Mine had no quota, but now all the plans have quotas. WAAAHH!!! It would have been worth continuing to pay the $79.95 / mo if I knew that the plan was going to be different when I took it up again. Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn...

Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn

Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn

Did I mention that I hate Telstra?

Home