SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, November 25, 2004


As much as I've avoided joining up any more "friend" networks like Orkut and Tickle, I have given in and accepted repeated requests to join Friendster and hi5 as well. It would make life a lot easier if everyone used the same one! I still like orkut best...

Still feeling quite down about life in general. I really don't want to be at work at the moment. I'd rather be at home getting on with useful things - having a big clean out, learning PHP and building the various websites I have ideas for. And finishing the courses I started by correspondence last year...

I've found that a number of other girls in my classes at AIHM have either changed college, or are looking at changing college next year as well. I need to complete my application to transfer to Paramount College.

Rotaract is winding down for Christmas, especially since I don't have to worry too much about Dial-A-Santa this year (as the new chairperson isn't really bothering to let us know what is happening... that's fine, as it's not my problem! :) ). We have our Christmas party on Dec 15th, which will be reasonably small with at least 4 of our members returning home (Geraldton and Kenya!) for the holidays.

I have my last "Language of the Feet" class tonight, which should be interesting. I don't know how much I have really learned yet, apart from going by intuition! I can't wait to complete my Reflexology Diploma next year.

I need to stay sane for another 5 hours... then I can forget about work again until Monday...

Home