SimDragon's Journal

Friday, October 22, 2004


I had meant to work on my Flower Essences assignments this morning, but it's now 1:41 pm, 40 mins before I have to head out to clinic, so I don't like my chances of getting too much further with my assignments today... oops...

It feels like I've spent half the day on the phone trying to get re-registered for CBA's netbank. I don't bank with the CBA anymore as I've found they give me the run around - like this morning - too often. I just have a visa card with them now.

It took about 3 phone calls to actually re-register (I had been registered before when I used to have a savings account with them), not including the "I'm just going to transfer you to another department", plus I had to go into a branch to prove that my date of birth is what I said it is rather than what they had recorded.

I lost count of the number of times I had to repeat all my details - credit card # & expiry, full name, date of birth, phone number they had on file (my previous house.. thank goodness I could still remember the number) etc etc. They also wanted to know my 3 most recent transactions, including exact dates...!?! Unfortunately a lot of them are automatic direct debits and don't sent a receipt, so I couldn't give them the info they seemed to have recorded, so off to another department and start again... I finally got there. Was it worth all the effort? Well, it will be useful to be able to check my statements online rather than waiting for them to come through the post and find that someone has double charged me... geez I hate that...

And now for something completely different...

What Kind of Geek are You?
Name
DOB
Favourite Color
Your IQ is frighteningly high
You are a word nerd
Your strength is you never need to sleep
Your weakness is chocolate
You think normal people are stupid
Normal people think that you are disturbed
This quiz by owlsamantha - Taken 115420 Times.
New - How do you get a guy to like you?


Home