SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, October 13, 2004


Are we really halfway through October already?!?

I really need a break... at the moment I am working at UWA 4 days a week, working in the AIHM student clinic 2 days a week, and in classes on the remaining day. I don't have a single day off, and I am now utterly exhausted!!

I went to bed at 8:30 pm last night - I really should have gone to bed even earlier as I felt like a complete zombie, but I wanted to get a few things finished at home - but despite a good 10+ hours in bed I still felt so very tired this morning. It was a huge effort to drag myself out of bed and off to work. I really need a few days just to sleep!

I'm not getting my assignments done, or anything else at home for that matter. I will see if I can get a week or two off work (though I'd prefer not to have to use up annual leave to get my assignments done!) in the near future, but with my boss away at the moment that could be tricky...

Home