SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, September 16, 2004


Stop the world!! I want to get off...

I can't believe we are halfway through September already! It's going to be Christmas before I know it. While I am very slowly catching up on things that have been needed to be done for most of the year, the list of things I need to attend to is still extremely long. If only I was working 3 days a week...

I'm home tonight for a change (out yesterday with Rotaract - we went to Q-Zar, which was awesome fun!! And the night before was a girl's night at Kirsty's). I am going to be spending the whole night in the study, mostly in front of the computer, firstly getting all the Dial-A-Santa stuff ready to pass on to a new coordinator (I can't face doing it again this year - too much work and too stressful!!). I imagine that will take most of the evening / night. After that I plan to start adding more of my computer books to eBay. I am slowly getting rid of the clutter in my house - yay - and in some cases even getting some money for it - double yay!!

I ended up enrolling in the Wildflower Essences elective at college this term - I couldn't get a hold of the reflexology teacher, which is possibly a good thing at this point in time as it would have been a reasonably large time investment. So I hope to do the reflexology diploma next year now. The Wildflower Essences course runs on Sundays, so starting from this weekend I have to go to College on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays... I don't have any days free, which sucks, but it's not forever...

Home