SimDragon's Journal

Saturday, September 11, 2004


I worked my first shift in the student clinic this morning. They don't mess about - instead of just observing, I was put straight to work, giving 2 full body massages. Which was fine with me... I feel very confident giving them. I will need to buy a 2nd college tshirt though. I meant to do that today, but forgot...

Life in general is going ok. My heart has still been giving me some troubles this week, but seems to have settled down more today.

I have been selling quite a number of my belonging on eBay - I have just about gone through all the videos I initially got out to sell, and this week started advertising some books as well. I have dug out the next lot of books to try to sell. The extra money has been very useful! Now I will make a more concerted effort not to buy something unless I really, really NEED it, not just want it.

Through the process of selling things, my house is gradually looking more organised. My study goes through short periods of being somewhat tidy, but since that is the room I spend most time in, it inevitably stays quite messy as I use the desks (and floor!) to sort everything...

On the downside, I am still waaaaay behind on all my correspondence. I doubt I will have any penpals left when I do get around to answering their letters. I wouldn't blame them if they don't want to answer me...



Home