SimDragon's Journal

Sunday, August 22, 2004


My correspondence has been shocking of late. Some poor penpals have been waiting over a year and a half to hear from me!! And I have emails that have been in my inbox since January.. *sigh* I'm not proud of it at all.

My 2nd term exams finished yesterday, and I think in general they went well. Iridology is a bit of an unknown right now, but the rest were smooth sailing. I have only enrolled to work in the clinic next term (and am not one bit impressed at having to PAY for the privilege of working in the clinic...) I am hoping to work towards a Diploma of Reflexology privately - I am waiting for a phonecall back about that so I can find out for sure what is happening.

Just when I was looking forward to having 2 days a week off, without having to study, and finally being able to catch up with things at home, I have agreed to go back to woring 4 days a week. *sigh* Not that there is enough work for me to actually work 4 days a week... The extra money will be useful, but I don't know what is more stressful - my finances, or my lack of time!

Speaking of stress, I developed heart palpatations this time last week. Very scary. They have gone down somewhat, but are still there. It is very worrying when my stress has got to the point it is really damaging my body. I would really like a month or two off work to get my body back to a decent level of health, and to get up to date with everything for a change...

Home