SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, July 08, 2004


It's been a very intense, stressful week, but things are slowly starting to work out somewhat.

I had a long overdue chat with Scott about our finances. Our situation still scares me somewhat, but at least we are finally on track to sort it out somewhat. Scott has genuinely been making an effort to change his approach to spending, and has been helping out around the house more.

It's funny how much emotional things are reflected in the material world. As we have been working out our finances, I have been spending time cleaning up the 2 most cluttered rooms in the house (study and music room), and oddly enough, the areas that I tended not to touch and have now cleared are the "wealth corners" according to Feng Shui.

Whether our finances are getting in order because I cleaned those corners of the rooms, or I have been able to organise the rooms because we have been sorting the situation out is probably a chicken and egg situation, but either way, it is a big relief to know that changes have been made to sort out the finances (and to walk into rooms that look much less cluttered!)

I still have a lot of sleep to catch up on, and I am now a lot further behind in my studies than I should be, but hopefully I can start catching up on both tomorrow.

Home