SimDragon's Journal

Monday, July 05, 2004


I am so very, very tired. I ended up getting to sleep much later than anticipated yesterday. I would love nothing more than to be able to go home and catch up on my sleep right now.

I feel very hollow today... the fact that it is Monday today and I have yet another week of doing stuff I really don't want to do at work really doesn't help. I want to get my assignments done and concentrate on Rotaract... doing things that do actually make a difference to the world!!

I really hope the girl that will hopefully job share with me gets back to us soon - she should be back from her trip to Japan now - so I can reduce my hours at work ASAP.

In the mean time I just have to find the strength to get through yet another really dull, frustrating day...

Home