SimDragon's Journal

Sunday, June 27, 2004


I''m failing miserably with this being healthy thing, even with just adopting one healthy habit at a time!

I started out getting a decent amount of sleep, but ended up having a few nights where I barely slept at all. Part of the problem was possibly going to bed a little late and drinking too much caffeine too late in the day, but my brain also wouldn't shut down, and Scott's snoring really got on my nerves.

Last night I slept in the spare room, and I did end up getting a really good night's sleep. I got up around 8:30, fed Fluffball, and got stuck into some much needed Anatomy studying! I went out for a couple of hours this morning to a pagan discussion group, which was a great morning. I'm about to get stuck into the rest of this Anatomy chapter (cranial nerves... stimulating stuff...) before hopefully completing the online test for it, finishing my clinical practice assignment due next week, and getting some massage practise in too...

On a different note, I started up a new blog a couple of days ago, in a totally different vein. I had been thinking about it for ages, to the point where I was planning different posts instead of being able to sleep! So now Vote 1 Simone - Benevolent Dictator is finally in existence, though I haven't decided on whether to stick with the standard template it has now or if I will tweak it or completely do my own stylesheet like I did for this one... The idea is a bit tongue-in-cheek but the content will be serious... more or less... :)

Enough procrastinating... back to cranial nerves. *sigh*

Home