SimDragon's Journal

Friday, May 14, 2004


The past few days have been so very cold in the morning, it has been extremely difficult getting out of bed. Mind you, not wanting to go to work has compounded that problem.

It's only about 3 - 5 degrees first thing in the morning. and its not even winter yet! I hate to think how cold winter is going to be this year. It's going to be hard to get up to go to college early on Saturday mornings too!!

I went home utterly frustrated from work last night... I have too many projects where the clients have been lazy and not provided me with correct content. One of them had content that was just plain out of date (like about 2 years out of date), and the other has given me a "story board" which is just scribbles on paper!! I'm utterly, utterly fed up with it all. I can't be the project manager and the instructional designer and the programmer, and be expected to get everything done on time, particularly since it involves far too much chasing up of clients. One powerball and I'm out of there..

... then again, I don't buy powerball lotto tickets, so I could be there for a while....

Home