SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, May 27, 2004


My 2nd term at AIHM started 3 weeks ago. My Saturday classes start at 8 am and go through until 7 pm, and all 5 of those units have several assignments to complete. This is going to be one very full on term!!

I have asked my boss to reduce my hours to 2 days a week (or even 3 days a week for a start!) otherwise I won't be able to keep on top of it all. It's a struggle now just to even read the lecture information I'm supposed to, let alone worry about the assessments right now. My boss wants to find someone to job share with me so that my role is still filled 5 days a week, though to be honest, there is rarely enough work to justify me (or anyone else) being there 5 days a week for it...

I'm now thinking of asking for the week after next off, as I have a number of assignments due then, just so I can attempt to get them done!!

My Thursday night kinesiology classes start tonight, which will be interesting. Apparently they will be quite full on too. Still no pain, no gain...?!?

Home