SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, May 11, 2004


Juliet is so cute sometimes...

Last night she decided to play a game that was sort of a cross between chasey (tag) and spotto. She would "hide" somewhere (she thinks if she crouches behind something I can't see her), and when she thought I wasn't looking, she would sprint to me and "tag" my foot, and go hide somewhere else. If I ran towards her, she would either crouch lower where she was "hiding" (usually on a step, or behind a bin or chair), or sprint off to find another hiding spot. It was highly amusing, and great exercise!

Scott has been quite sick for a while, and became even sicker on Sunday (something he ate out at Mother's Day lunch with my family appeared not to agree with him!), so I have decided to sleep in the spare room so I can get a decent night's sleep.

On Sunday night - the first night I did this - Juliet spent the night stretched out next to me. Normally she would sleep by my feet or knees, but this time she was as far up the bed as she could be without being on the pillow! Scott was miffed the next morning that Juliet had chosen to sleep next to me rather than him, and called her a traitorous cat. :P

So last night, Scott took the matter into his own hands, and in the middle of the night he grabbed Juliet and plonked her down on his bed! She came back to me early in the morning... she knows who feeds her!

Home