SimDragon's Journal

Friday, May 07, 2004


It was amazing to watch the sky early this morning. After a week plus of beautiful weather (around 30 degrees!! with winter just 3 weeks away?!?) it finally rained today.

At 6:30 am the sky was a beautiful blue - it was surprisingly light outside I thought. Initially I wondered if I had left the outside lights on. :P But getting closer to 7 am the sky was very yellow!! Considering the sun had already risen, it was quite strange. It had started raining a little. But when I left home about 7:15 am, the sky was almost black, and rain was pelting down. I had to turn my car's headlights on - it was almost as if the sun hadn't risen!

It seems typical that on the one day I was going to be away from my desk at work, walking to the other end of campus to demonstrate 2 lab classes, it had to rain! Fortunately it had stopped raining by the time I had to leave my office. I hope the rain holds off for the next hour or so while I get lunch!

Home