SimDragon's Journal

Friday, April 09, 2004


We finally have our new computer!!

We got it yesterday... so we have now added "citrine" to our network (along with "bloodstone" the wireless hub and "agate" the linux box). I haven't been able to get near *my* new computer yet (I paid for it!!) as Scott set it up and has been playing Diablo all morning. I get the feeling it is going to be harder than ever to get Scott to do any chores around the house now. *sigh* I'm using his work laptop still... I am hanging out to be able to access my own stuff properly rather than messing around with webmail / USB drives etc to handle my data.

I have my Anatomy & Physiology exam next week, so I will have to start some heavy duty studying today... given that it is already 12:30 pm I'm not going to get quite as much done as I perhaps should. Still, I needed to catch up on my sleep. ;) After I eat lunch I will have to prise Scott off citrine so I can start (re-)installing my Anatomy programs and start cramming.


Home