SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, March 31, 2004


Well, the Quiz Night is sorted - the nasty lady (some would say dragon, but that would be insulting dragons) apparently hates working, and was trying to take it out on us. We certainly won't be holding any other functions there in future...

Unfortunately I can't say the same about my home computer situation, being sorted that is. Still no #$)#$#@! computer ordered...!!! Its' coming up on 3 weeks since it died - my term finishes in a couple of weeks and I have some very long assignments to complete, and I am really, really, REALLY pissed off.

Really, really, really, really, really pissed off. Really. Just in case you haven't worked that out.

You might ask, why am I waiting on Scott to order it, when I could do it myself?

Fair question... my last experience with purchasing a computer though was that discrimination is still very much a part of our society, and I got my computer home to find it didn't match the specs. I guessthe figured I wouldn't notice, being a girl and all that. I certainly did notice. I did get the missing parts. I resolved never to buy a computer from Archie Martin Vox again (I know, I know... I needed it quickly); ironically they no longer exist anyway (Harvey Norman Archie Martin Vox Adeon?)

Let's hope this is the last time I will post "Scott still hasn't ordered my new $*#&% computer".

Home