SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, March 09, 2004


Summer is well and truly over now... days of high 30 degrees C temperature are a distant memory again as the days and nights are getting considerably cooler. It's strange to think that just 2 weeks ago we were experiencing 41 degree maximums, while now we are lucky if it makes it to an even 30 degrees C.

I've already dug out my long sleeve shirts; it won't be long until the blankets are back on the bed and I move up to jumpers as well as long sleeves.

I'm a homebody at the best of times, but in winter I'm worse! There's nothing I like more than to curl up all rugged up on the couch with a good book, a warm drink, and possibly the heater on, with my little Juliet snoozing nearby.

Now that Kirsty is home I'm sure she will make sure I come out of hibernation from time to time!




Home