SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, March 24, 2004


More Tickle tests..

Apparently my values make me an "Ethical Benefactor":

"You appear to have exceptionally high ethical standards when compared with those around you. It also seems that you typically manage to adhere to those ideals and expect that others do the same. Whether it's admitting what you've done wrong, returning things that aren't rightfully yours, or holding yourself back from snooping into others' private things, you work to uphold the highest integrity. These standards can lead you to bring out the best in yourself and others. However, they may also mean that the people around you let you down from time to time when they conduct themselves in ways you find dishonest. "

And apparently my best quality is my independence!! :P According to the test, "my particular combination of qualities is rare; only 2 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits". Nothing unexpected there... I always figured I was weird!! :)

Their sense of humour quiz was waaaay off though - Goofy Humour? I think not! The things they listed that I supposed like - toilet humour & funny voices - are actually things that are huge turn offs for me. Hmmm....

My "true colour" is green... (Scott's response was "I knew it")
"Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. "


Home