SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, March 18, 2004


!&$#ing computers... I thought they were supposed to make our lives easier??

My home computer is mostly dead (I can't connect the powercord to it anymore, which is a leetle bit of a problem) - basically unusable for now - and today my work computer is crawling... and it's only a year old and maintained properly, so there shouldn't be any problems with the system... the network on the other hand...? Internet access was down for an hour or so. Given that I am a web developer who now has to heavily use an online CMS, this is a somewhat of a problem workwise...

On the funny side, we were notified about this outage via email. Now that the connection appears to be restored, the email has come through... Ah the irony...

I was home sick yesterday with a virus. Perhaps I should have stayed home a 2nd day. *sigh*

Home