SimDragon's Journal

Saturday, March 06, 2004


I'm on day 2 of my new Lite N Easy program, and I am really enjoying the food!

Sticking to the diet really shouldn't be a problem, since there is a great variety and a very decent choice! Yesterday's lunch was a chicken caesar salad, and today a pineapple supreme pizza. Yum!!

I only have one more Medical Terminology class to go this term, and 2 more reflexology classes. It's scary to think the first term will soon be coming to an end! We got our 1st Behavioural Science assignment back today, and handed our 2nd one in. The lecturer seemed to be quite harsh with her marking - despite saying some of the tapes were really good, the highest mark was 20 / 25. I got 19, so I was reasonably happy with that. It would have been useful to get some feedback as to what was wrong though...

So tonight I will be doing some more online multiple choice tests and working on more assignments.. oddly enough I'm finding them fairly fun!

Home