SimDragon's Journal

Sunday, February 22, 2004


My little sister is now married! It's strange to think of her as "Mrs Kane", especially since I didn't change my own surname when I got married.

The wedding went really well yesterday - both my sister and my mother were very stressed, but everything worked out well (with the exception of my mother's camera dying around the time us girls had just finished getting ready! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the photos do turn out. :)

It has been wonderful spending time with all the family, well, with the exception of my youngest brother, who elected not to attend the wedding or any of the family gatherings.

I still have the next 2 days off, as I will still have family members staying with me until Tuesday morning. Tomorrow a number of us - my 2 eldest brothers and their families, and least one of Lance's boys - will be spending the morning at Adventure World, before my eldest brother returns to Melbourne tomorrow afternoon.

Home