SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, January 01, 2004


Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that 2004 is now here. It seems like just yesterday people were worried about the millennium bug.

We finally got our broadband connection yesterday. Yay!! It is awesome. Unfortunately though, until the electrician comes on January 8th, we have to unplug the phone to be able to use it, which kinda defeats the purpose of it... but the speed is great! Absolutely no complaints there.

This break has been awesome - very relaxing, and very satisfying in that I have managed to catch up with most of the things I was hoping to do. I haven't caught up with as many people as I would have liked, but at least I am getting organised at home.

It's a little sad that there are only a few days left of my break from work. I will be back full time next week, but hopefully the week after that I will be only be working 4 days a week from here on in.

New Year's Resolutions? To look after myself better, including making more time to do things I want to do.

Home