SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, December 25, 2003


Merry Christmas!!

I can't believe Christmas is finally here. I've had 2 days off so far and it has been great.

Yesterday morning I was interviewed on radio (Groove 101.7) about Dial-A-Santa, then I spent the afternoon reading, with my little Juliet keeping me company.

In the evening we went to my parents' house as we normally do on Christmas Eve. My sister and I made homemade pizzas while mum and dad were out making Santa visits. They got home around 7pm, and after we ate dinner we opened our gifts.

Without a doubt my best present was an amethyst geode mum and dad brought back from Brazil!! Absolutely awesome! It will take pride of place in my healing room.

We were back at my parents' house today for Christmas lunch, after a very relaxing morning. It's so nice to spend time with family and friends like this - it's just a pity that it happens so infrequently. In the words of a Bon Jovi song, "I wish everyday could be like Christmas".

Home